Policies for custom orders and commissions:
While it is the goal of Inclusion Woodworks to provide the absolute highest customer satisfaction possible, sometimes things can happen. Here are a few important rules and guidelines we follow:
- Custom orders are accepted based on availability and ability.
- Every species and cut of wood is different therefore I cannot guarantee any wood grain patterns.
- All custom orders require a 50% deposit before I start the project. The remaining cost must be paid before the item will ship.
- InclusionWoodworks.com is not responsible for damages incurred during the shipping process. However, items shipped will carry shipping insurance and we will work with customers to file necessary claims. Damaged items MUST be returned to Inclusion Woodworks before replacement items will be manufactured or shipped.
- Inclusion Woodworks.com will not consider any commissions or custom work projects with the following themes: Hate, Discrimination, Racism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Anti-America, Religiomisia, etc.
- Inclusion Woodworks can refuse commissions or custom work projects for any reason and at any time.