Policies for custom orders and commissions:
While it is the goal of InclusionWoodWorks.com to provide the absolute highest customer satisfaction possible, sometimes things can happen. Here are a few important rules and guidelines we follow:
- Custom orders are accepted based on availability and ability.
- Every species and cut of wood is different therefore I cannot guarantee any wood grain patterns.
- All custom orders must be 50% prepaid before I start the project. The remaining 50% of the total cost must be paid before me shipping the item(s).
- InclusionWoodWorks.com is not responsible for damages incurred during the shipping process. However, items shipped will carry shipping insurance and we will work with customers to file necessary claims. Damaged items MUST be returned to InclusionWoodWorks.com before replacement items will be manufactured or shipped.
- InclusionWoodWorks.com will not consider any commissions or custom work projects with the following themes: Hate, Discrimination, Racism, Bigotry, Homophobia, Anti-America, Religiomisia, etc.
- InclusionWoodWorks.com can refuse commissions or custom work projects for any reason and at any time.